My dream words!

DREAM!
                The word you heard many times.  Everyone go through a dream at night but there are some dreams of hopes , love, passion, power to do something perfect that survive and twinkle in your eye at every day, every moment, every second. May be these dreams of life are the source of happiness for anyone who do not have the  sources to survive. Yes, i have also many dreams to carry on my life , to reach the point where i got the real mean of life. But in-spite of all these there are some feelings that are not easy to express.
                               
Sitting in a cool breeze. My inner darkness is more dark than the darkness of clouds in front of me. The wind blows. It seems like puff is trying to remove all tears from my chin in order to give me a hope to live a life without him. That moment where i am waiting to look back and see him , wanna grasp his hand and let the wind clean all sorrows from my life. Rustling of leaves is trying to tell me that he is with me! 
And the rain with thunder is bringing me to the music that he had sung  for me once. The  trickling drops of water removing every tear from my eye and nothing could be much praised than his company in the land of dreams. The harsh sound of the world are meaning less in front of his voice. 
I am just saying!!
              OH! my love come back. come back and bring me to the world where no one can separate us. Removing tears from my chin he replied. honey without you my life is just like a flower without smell come and bring a sweet smell to my  life and let this wind to make a one soul of us. I am hearing his words from the core of my heart and a clock rang telling me that this is a dream not a reality for which you are dying . I woke up, with tears hope that may this dream come true. 
                       Why this happens to us? Falling in love with a wrong person is painful but memories with that person are more painful. Just want to say that memories never die. They remain live in our dreams , in our mind till death. we cant flush them. And when we remember them a layer of pain goes through us. 
                          This is all i DREAM of every night............😢😢 
                           HAVE A NICE DAY!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

light of hope

painting that gives you hope